2-STEP FILE CHECK
Printing your project has never been easier.
Our 2-step proofing process is simple, quick, and FREE.
STEP 1: Quick checks you can do when uploading your file
Click the image (created from your upload) to preview and check that:
- Text size, legibility, color are good
- Images are clear and not blurry
- Content is spell-checked and accurate
- Content is inside the page edge (trim)
STEP 2: We will preflight your file(s) FOR FREE
- In just seconds our automated file checker reviews dozens of settings to ensure the quality of your artwork.
- Then one of our prepress exerts checks for issues only detectible by a human to confirm a smooth printing process and accurate file output.
- Should we find any problem processing your file we will contact you, otherwise your order will proceed as instructed.
THAT’S ALL THERE IS TO IT!
Are you looking for more file help?
Please check out our "File Preparation Guidelines"!
Based on the selection of product size and additional option attributes, you can view and download the help template for the product.
You may upload pdf, zip, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, eps, tar and rar files.
Uploading a print-ready pdf is the best file option and allows you to preview all pages.
Do not include special characters in your file name or upload field text.